Environmental Sustainability Policy Statement:
Packall recognise that businesses can have a negative impact on the environment. We are committed to find ways in which we can reduce the impact of our work and product. It is Packall's Policy to:
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and requirements
- Recycle all waste material possible
- Reduce the amount of waste material produced
- Avoid the use of paper wherever possible
- Avoid the use of postal services, saving on transportation and on paper (example: emailing invoices where possible)
- Recycle equipment that is no longer of use to the company (examples: computers, monitors, old equipment)
- Keep energy usage low (Example: Low Energy light bulbs throughout, climate control on a schedule, lights on motion detection)
- Reuse waste paper (from the printer) where possible, making use of the blank side for notes etc
- Recycle toner cartridges and drums)
- Purchase products made with recycled paper.
- Purchase products with a lower environmental impact
- Avoid unnecessary travel by making use of instant messaging, video and audio conferencing, telephone and email
Packall aims to regularly review the Environmental Sustainability Policy and seek to reduce the Company’s impact each and every year.
Packall reports the chemicals used to the National Pollutant Release Inventory of Environment Canada and the Ontario Ministry of the Environment.
Toxics Substance Reduction Plan